Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Gomez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Gomez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gomez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance