A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Gomez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez practice?
- Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.