A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Gomez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez practice?
- Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolores Marie Gomez practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.