A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Limtao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Limtao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limtao
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Limtao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Limtao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Limtao graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Limtao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores Cecilia C Limtao MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dolores C. Limtao practice?
- Dr. Dolores Limtao has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolores Limtao practices Psychiatry near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Psychiatrists.