Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dolores Peterson
Dr. Dolores Peterson, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Parkland Health & Hospital System and UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dolores Peterson has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dolores Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Mark Jenkins
Houston, TX 0.91 mi29
Dr. Ben Orman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.97 mi51
Dr. Raymond Alexander
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Houston, TX 1.02 mi38