A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores Damiano Peterson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolores D. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Dolores Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolores Peterson practices Family Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Family Physicians.