A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Salibay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Salibay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salibay graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Salibay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Manchester
- Smith County Memorial Hospital, Carthage, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Dolores J Salibay MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Salibay practice?
- Dr. Maria Salibay has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Salibay practices Neurological Surgery near Manchester, TN.
See Manchester Neurological Surgeons.