A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Tan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Tan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores Ong Tan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dolores O. Tan practice?
- Dr. Dolores Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolores Tan practices Pediatrics near Merced, CA.
See Merced Pediatricians.