A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Un:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Un, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Un graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Un has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Infusion Services Newark
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores L Un MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dolores L. Un practice?
- Dr. Dolores Un has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolores Un practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.