A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Vitullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Vitullo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitullo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Vitullo, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitullo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vitullo has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores A Vitullo MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dolores A. Vitullo practice?
- Dr. Dolores Vitullo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dolores Vitullo practices Pediatric Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Specialists.