Dr. Dolores Vitullo MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 3 reviews

September 17th, 2016
not a good doctor
Ok so my daughter has a bicuspid aortic value disorder. originally my primary care pediatric doctor told me to go to her when she had a heart murmur. . she totally miss diagnosed my daughter telling me that nothing was wrong and she will be fine. me being a concerned mother, i asked her questions. she refused to take the time to explain anything. yelling at me to get out of the offfice. later we found out her heart disorder and we will never recommend her ever. go to Dr. Weigel at children's he is great.

February 28th, 2014
Do not recommend
I am very disappointed with the professionalism of this doctor, she seems not to be able to elaborate on my daughters condition. Parents, do not waste your time with this doctor, you will be disappointed just like I am. Every time I talk to her she seems to be in a rush, does not take the time to answer my questions which makes me feel terrible and confused.

July 19th, 2012
I would definitely recommend Dr. Vitullo. She was great in helping me understand my daughters condition. We saw her from my daughters first visit at 18 months until she was 4. The staff was always helpful and patient. Overall knowledeable and everything I would expect from a pediatric office.