A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezeanolue graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ezeanolue has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolue David Ezeanolue BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dolue D. Ezeanolue practice?
- Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Physiatrists.