A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dom Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadhwa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadhwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dom Wadhwa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Wadhwa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dom Wadhwa MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dom Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Dom Wadhwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dom Wadhwa practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Geriatric Doctors.