A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dom Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadhwa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dom Wadhwa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Wadhwa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dom Wadhwa MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dom Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Dom Wadhwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dom Wadhwa practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Geriatric Doctors.