Dr. Domenic Aiello Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Domenic Aiello?

Supervisor

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I am extremely happy that he is my Diabetic Doctor, very knowledgeable and compassionate. Some times we hear things that are not always good news but at least it is the truth.

Listen carefully....

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Spent most of your time with the PA who is very nice. When you do see the doctor, he talks at the speed of a machine gun and then leaves with the PA left to "translate" and explain and answer any questions.

Minimal time spent with patient - not sure yet....

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

I have only been to see Dr. Aiello on one occasion so far. His nurse spent an extensive amount of time examining and discussing my issues with me; however, when Dr. Aiello came he barely entered the room but stood near the door and told me my high TSH levels may be no big deal but ordered more extensive tests. These days I am used to a doctor coming all the way into the room and spending at least a few minutes with me. Perhaps as I follow up with him I will be more pleased with his care of me.

Mr.

Posted on January 25th, 2014

Am very impressed with Dr. Aiello. He has been outstanding in his handling and treatment of my low testosterone and perpherial neuropathy. Having had experience with other Endocronologists, his style, attitude, methods and patient care have been superior to others and we voluntarily reccommend his practice to anyone in need of such medical expertise.

Ridiculous

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Horrible. They don't take patients who have seen another doctor. Which is ridiculous to turn down paying customers

Anger Management

Posted on April 27th, 2013

He is nice sometimes but has a short fuse, He gets real angry real quick and boy you don't want to see him mad. NEVER miss an appointment for nothing or you in big trouble. He always puts down my primary doctor and acts like he is better than everyone.

Posted on November 18th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Aiello for over five years. You can not find anyone better then him . outstanding in all areas of his service

Nurse

Posted on November 11th, 2012

I have only one complaint with Dr. Aiello and it is not with him. It is with his nurse. I don't consider her a nurse but a drill sergeant. She has a very coarse manner. She made a mistake on a prescription and would not take the credit for the mistake. I do not care for her.

I will look elsewhere

Posted on October 9th, 2012

I don't know how he is since his staff refused to allow me to make an appointment. The woman says he refuses to be 2nd and since I was originally referred elsewhere, even though I didn't go there and asked for Aiello instead, she refused to set up an appointment. I was referred by a friend and a family member as they said he was extremely nice. If that's true, he needs to get rid of staff as they are stating he is egotistical.

Posted on April 24th, 2012

What a wonderful and caring doctor, they don't make them like him anymore!

Posted on December 24th, 2010

Dr. Aiello was a terrific MD for my husband. Great bedside manner and very little waiting time in the waiting room.

Posted on October 18th, 2016