A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenic Canonico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenic Canonico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenic Canonico, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canonico graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Canonico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford County Medical Center
- Harton Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenic Michael Canonico MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Domenic M. Canonico practice?
- Dr. Domenic Canonico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Domenic Canonico practices Otolaryngology near Shelbyville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tullahoma, TN.
See Shelbyville Otolaryngologists.