A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenic Canonico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenic Canonico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canonico
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Canonico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenic Canonico, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canonico graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Canonico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford County Medical Center
- Harton Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenic Michael Canonico MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Domenic M. Canonico practice?
- Dr. Domenic Canonico has 1 office location.
Dr. Domenic Canonico practices Otolaryngology near Shelbyville, TN.
See Shelbyville Otolaryngologists.