A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenic Ciraulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenic Ciraulo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciraulo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenic Ciraulo, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciraulo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ciraulo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenic Anthony Ciraulo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Domenic A. Ciraulo practice?
- Dr. Domenic Ciraulo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Domenic Ciraulo practices Addiction Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Addiction Specialists.