A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenic Ciraulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenic Ciraulo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciraulo
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciraulo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenic Ciraulo, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciraulo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ciraulo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenic Anthony Ciraulo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Domenic A. Ciraulo practice?
- Dr. Domenic Ciraulo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Domenic Ciraulo practices Addiction Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Addiction Specialists.