A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenic Marini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenic Marini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marini
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Marini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenic Marini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marini graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Flagler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenic Marini MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Domenic Marini practice?
- Dr. Domenic Marini has 1 office location.
Dr. Domenic Marini practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Coast, FL.
See Palm Coast Cardiologists.