Dr. Domenic Marini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Domenic Marini?

October 4th, 2017

So lucky to have found this doctor!

I have seen Dr. Marini for several years now and trust his decisions concerning my heart health. The staff are all friendly. Patients need to understand that a call back from his nurse/s is not always immediate. He has a full plate at his office and the hospital. If you want a very caring, professional with a great deal of experience, Dr. Marini is the one to see. When I leave his office, I literally feel better all over - his caring nature makes one feel that way. He is serious, dedicated and most importantly "gets the whole picture" with the patient.

February 16th, 2017

Outstanding

Went to MD for AFib. episodes.. Changed medications , as I could not take a blood thinner, due to experiencing a brain bleed, while with another MD,, Takes the time to talk to you,, Asks the question .. Calls and follows up with you personally.. Serious and dedicated..

June 8th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Marini since 2007. He always listens to my concerns and cares about my health. I have all the confidence and trust in his course of treatment and care.

December 3rd, 2015

Thank God I found him!

I wasn't happy with my doctor and his course of treatment. So, I checked around and got an appointment with Dr. Marini. He actually listened to my concerns and cared. This is something that is missing with most doctors today. He had plenty of time for me. Now I know I'm not alone in the care of my cardiac issues. I've even been confident enough to start and maintain an activity schedule that improves my health and my life. My family is relieved. Thank you Dr. Marini!!!

October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Marini is everything you would want in a doctor. You feel so confident with him and any or all of his diagnosis. If you really need him be assured that you will hear from him in a very short time. His staff is so welcoming and efficient that it lends itself another layer of confidence. Lastly his office is like walking into someone's home, beautiful and relaxing.

November 2nd, 2013

honest and caring

This doctor is quite a special person, I have seen quite a few doctors recently,and have never had any spend so much time explaining things, answering questions that were of great concern to me. He really has special caring for his patients. If you need a Cardiologist, he's the man!! no doubt.

October 24th, 2013

Assoc. VP

Dr. Marini is the best doctor that I have ever met. He truly cares about his patients and takes time to listen. I am also a health care professional and am very impressed with his dedication and knowledge. I trust his decision making and know that he always has my best interest at heart. I would readily recommend him to my family and friends. We are lucky to have him in our community.

October 23rd, 2013

Great doctor

What a breath of fresh air since I've moved to Florida. Very knowledgable and answered all of my questions. His staff is excellent too they make you feel like your family. Would recommend to any of my family and friends!!

October 21st, 2013

Dr. Marini was very attentive and caring. He was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. He really knows his stuff! Staff was great too.

October 3rd, 2013

Embarrassed

Loud uncalled for remark in room full of people about my condition. This cardiologist needs to mind his manners & lose weight - all those extra pounds are not good for the heart!

December 11th, 2011

He is the best.

We need more doctors like him and we need to keep the ones we have that care and are good.

April 25th, 2011

this dr saved my life!!!!

I would highly recommend Dr. Marini.I flatlined and he brought me back. He knows his patients and goes out of his way for them. He is the best. So smart and caring.