Dr. Domenic Marini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 13 reviews

June 8th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr Marini since 2007. He always listens to my concerns and cares about my health. I have all the confidence and trust in his course of treatment and care.

December 3rd, 2015
Thank God I found him!
I wasn't happy with my doctor and his course of treatment. So, I checked around and got an appointment with Dr. Marini. He actually listened to my concerns and cared. This is something that is missing with most doctors today. He had plenty of time for me. Now I know I'm not alone in the care of my cardiac issues. I've even been confident enough to start and maintain an activity schedule that improves my health and my life. My family is relieved. Thank you Dr. Marini!!!

October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Marini is everything you would want in a doctor. You feel so confident with him and any or all of his diagnosis. If you really need him be assured that you will hear from him in a very short time. His staff is so welcoming and efficient that it lends itself another layer of confidence. Lastly his office is like walking into someone's home, beautiful and relaxing.

November 2nd, 2013
honest and caring
This doctor is quite a special person, I have seen quite a few doctors recently,and have never had any spend so much time explaining things, answering questions that were of great concern to me. He really has special caring for his patients. If you need a Cardiologist, he's the man!! no doubt.

October 23rd, 2013
Assoc. VP
Dr. Marini is the best doctor that I have ever met. He truly cares about his patients and takes time to listen. I am also a health care professional and am very impressed with his dedication and knowledge. I trust his decision making and know that he always has my best interest at heart. I would readily recommend him to my family and friends. We are lucky to have him in our community.

October 23rd, 2013
Great doctor
What a breath of fresh air since I've moved to Florida. Very knowledgable and answered all of my questions. His staff is excellent too they make you feel like your family. Would recommend to any of my family and friends!!

October 20th, 2013
Dr. Marini was very attentive and caring. He was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. He really knows his stuff! Staff was great too.

October 3rd, 2013
Embarrassed
Loud uncalled for remark in room full of people about my condition. This cardiologist needs to mind his manners & lose weight - all those extra pounds are not good for the heart!

December 10th, 2011
He is the best.
We need more doctors like him and we need to keep the ones we have that care and are good.

April 24th, 2011
this dr saved my life!!!!
I would highly recommend Dr. Marini.I flatlined and he brought me back. He knows his patients and goes out of his way for them. He is the best. So smart and caring.

October 7th, 2010
patient
Except for one poor experience due to carelessness of one employee I have found this office very professional, geared to quickly see the patient, hardly any wait, doctor provides personal follow-up and is very attentive to details of the individual patient, inspires confidence and is highly regarded by several of my nurse friends in the community. I consider him A#1 and his office staff 2nd to him, but still overall quite efficient and extremely plesant with which to deal

September 9th, 2009
The telephone system and answering staff are sub-standard. It takes too long to get a response, or reply from the office staff. The physician is great but his support staff get a failing grade in my opinion.