Dr. Domenic Pastore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Domenic Pastore?

August 14th, 2017

Won't ever go here again

Old diagnostic equipment, patient examining room is dated and filthy. Chairs are ripped, walls filthy, flooring is worn. Assistant unprofessional. Exam was mediocre. Got an appointment same day which was an emergency appointment after visiting the ER at the shore the day before. Never looked at paperwork from ER visit. More concerned on where I bought my current glasses. The office procedure is old fashioned and everything done by hand with paper files on patients. This doctor takes your $$ but obviously doesn't care about putting anything back into his practice. It was dirty and I will never go back. If I can figure out how to post picture I would. Needless to say next week I will be seeing my ophthalmologist! Imagine the ER highly recommended this practice!

July 23rd, 2016

Doctor is calm and caring. Staff very helpful.

March 24th, 2013

Wonderful!

Dr. Domenic J Pastore is by far the best opthamologist in my opinon. I have been to over 20 opthamologist in my region and not one even compares to him. He does a much better job at sharing his knowledge with me and I understand him. What seperates him from other opthamologists is that he treats us patients as individuals and cares for each and every one of us. He also has a healthy and vibrant enviorment in which each and every employee gives me a warm welcome. I didn't have to wait very long at all for my appointment (4-6 minutes). His service is very quick and easy. He deserves more than a 5/5 star rating! I will be a patient of his for many years to come!

November 28th, 2012

VERY UPSET

I USE TO GO TO DR. PASTORES OFFICE ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAD A OPTICIAN THERE ANDY FALKO. HE ALWAYS TOOK THE TIME TO HELP ME WITH EYE GLASS PROBLEMS MANY TIMES HE HAD TO CORRECT DR. PASTORES MISTAKES. HE NEVER CHARGED ME FOR REMAKING THE GLASSES AND WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. ID SAY MORE SO THAN THE DOCTOR. BUT NOW I FOUND OUT HE IS NOT THEIR ANYMORE SO I WILL NOT RETURN TO DR PASTORES OFFICE.

November 8th, 2012

THE WORST AND MOST DIFFICULT EYE DR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO

If you need help with your eyes, DO NOT go to this eye doctor! They are very uncooperative. It took me over a month to get the correct contacts script from them, and they did not even label it correctly when i finally did receive it. They did have no problem sending me two bills in the mail however!!!! And i have now had no new contacts for over 2 months, and its because they WILL not verify my script i sent to discountcontactslenses.com. They also set the lenses in my glasses wrong, the one lenses is about to pop out. HORRIBLE SERVICE FORM A MONEY HUNGRY OFFICE.

August 5th, 2012

Never see him

Dr Pastore, although appearing nice, is a fairly arrogant doctor. He makes it seem like he knows what it is, and I trusted this. After surgery, he gave me NO instructions. After seeing him for a follow up after surgery, he still gave no instructions and made it seem like everything was fine. In reality, after 8 months, I am still struggling with the same pain that has gotten worse. After seeing him 3 times since the surgery, no change in treatment plan has occurred and my condition has escalated to the point where I need a specialty surgeon to fix his misdoing. I would NOT recommend him to my dog.

March 3rd, 2011

AMAZING DOCTOR!!!!

I highly recomend him to do any job!

June 13th, 2010

The Perfect Doctor

Bless him soo much. I love this doctor. This is the place to go for a great doctor!!

August 2nd, 2017