Dr. Domenic Pastore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

July 22nd, 2016
Doctor is calm and caring. Staff very helpful.

March 24th, 2013
Wonderful!
Dr. Domenic J Pastore is by far the best opthamologist in my opinon. I have been to over 20 opthamologist in my region and not one even compares to him. He does a much better job at sharing his knowledge with me and I understand him. What seperates him from other opthamologists is that he treats us patients as individuals and cares for each and every one of us. He also has a healthy and vibrant enviorment in which each and every employee gives me a warm welcome. I didn't have to wait very long at all for my appointment (4-6 minutes). His service is very quick and easy. He deserves more than a 5/5 star rating! I will be a patient of his for many years to come!

November 28th, 2012
VERY UPSET
I USE TO GO TO DR. PASTORES OFFICE ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAD A OPTICIAN THERE ANDY FALKO. HE ALWAYS TOOK THE TIME TO HELP ME WITH EYE GLASS PROBLEMS MANY TIMES HE HAD TO CORRECT DR. PASTORES MISTAKES. HE NEVER CHARGED ME FOR REMAKING THE GLASSES AND WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. ID SAY MORE SO THAN THE DOCTOR. BUT NOW I FOUND OUT HE IS NOT THEIR ANYMORE SO I WILL NOT RETURN TO DR PASTORES OFFICE.

November 8th, 2012
THE WORST AND MOST DIFFICULT EYE DR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO
If you need help with your eyes, DO NOT go to this eye doctor! They are very uncooperative. It took me over a month to get the correct contacts script from them, and they did not even label it correctly when i finally did receive it. They did have no problem sending me two bills in the mail however!!!! And i have now had no new contacts for over 2 months, and its because they WILL not verify my script i sent to discountcontactslenses.com. They also set the lenses in my glasses wrong, the one lenses is about to pop out. HORRIBLE SERVICE FORM A MONEY HUNGRY OFFICE.

August 5th, 2012
Never see him
Dr Pastore, although appearing nice, is a fairly arrogant doctor. He makes it seem like he knows what it is, and I trusted this. After surgery, he gave me NO instructions. After seeing him for a follow up after surgery, he still gave no instructions and made it seem like everything was fine. In reality, after 8 months, I am still struggling with the same pain that has gotten worse. After seeing him 3 times since the surgery, no change in treatment plan has occurred and my condition has escalated to the point where I need a specialty surgeon to fix his misdoing. I would NOT recommend him to my dog.

March 2nd, 2011
AMAZING DOCTOR!!!!
I highly recomend him to do any job!

June 13th, 2010
The Perfect Doctor
Bless him soo much. I love this doctor. This is the place to go for a great doctor!!