A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenic Scalamogna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenic Scalamogna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scalamogna
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scalamogna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalamogna graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Scalamogna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenic Scalamogna MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Domenic Scalamogna practice?
- Dr. Domenic Scalamogna has 1 office location.
Dr. Domenic Scalamogna practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.