A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenic Scalamogna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenic Scalamogna, Fellowship Trained Shoulder and Elbow Surgery is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scalamogna
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scalamogna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalamogna graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenic Scalamogna MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Domenic Scalamogna practice?
- Dr. Domenic Scalamogna has 1 office location.
Dr. Domenic Scalamogna practices Sports Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Sports Medicine Doctors.