A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenic Strazzulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenic Strazzulla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strazzulla
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Strazzulla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenic Strazzulla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Strazzulla graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Strazzulla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenic M Strazzulla MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Domenic M. Strazzulla practice?
- Dr. Domenic Strazzulla has 1 office location.
Dr. Domenic Strazzulla practices Ophthalmology near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Ophthalmologists.