A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenic Strazzulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenic Strazzulla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strazzulla
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Strazzulla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenic Strazzulla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Strazzulla graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Strazzulla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenic M Strazzulla MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Domenic M. Strazzulla practice?
- Dr. Domenic Strazzulla has 1 office location.
Dr. Domenic Strazzulla practices Ophthalmology near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Ophthalmologists.