A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenic Zambuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenic Zambuto, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenic Zambuto, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambuto graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Zambuto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Connecticut Childrens Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenic Armarndo Zambuto MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Domenic A. Zambuto practice?
- Dr. Domenic Zambuto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Domenic Zambuto practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Phlebology near Canton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Simsbury, CT and Wilton, CT.
See Canton Radiologists and Canton Phlebologists.