A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenica Barritta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenica Barritta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barritta
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Barritta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenica Barritta, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barritta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Messina. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barritta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenica Maria Barritta MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Domenica M. Barritta practice?
- Dr. Domenica Barritta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Domenica Barritta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and North Arlington, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.