A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenica Barritta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenica Barritta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barritta
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barritta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenica Barritta, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barritta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Messina. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barritta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenica Maria Barritta MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Domenica M. Barritta practice?
- Dr. Domenica Barritta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Domenica Barritta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and North Arlington, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.