A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenica Barritta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenica Barritta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenica Barritta, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barritta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Messina.
Dr. Barritta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barritta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans