Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Addiction Medicine Specialist

Dr. Braccia show details Dr. Braccia
by Pam Attig on Feb 15th, 2015

My son was treated by Dr. B. He was a godsend to us.It has been 3 years since his PICC line treatment and Tyler is as if he never had Lyme disease. Dr. B , his wife and his staff were very accommodating, kind and knowledgable. I refer friends and acquaintances fighting Lyme disease all the time. Yes it costs a lot but I blame the insurance companies because they won't recognize Lyme disease...not Dr. Braccia!

wondering show details wondering
Nov 10th, 2014

wondering how he would treat someone with a previous drug/alcohal problem who has chronic pain?

check out this link to information on former partner at Haverford Wellness show details check out this link to information on former partner at Haverford Wellness
Oct 2nd, 2012

LYME DISEASE TREATMENT show details LYME DISEASE TREATMENT
Jun 20th, 2012

I have been suffering with fibromyalgia and cfs for years. I had been a patient with "the fibro fatigue center"in KOP until the corp changed name and doctors. Dr. B now is the licenced doctor with cronicity. His location in Harleysville,pa. His discovery that lyme disease cld be the cause of the fibro &cfs. we are working on that theory and I am taking a large dose of ceftin. I do have more energy! There is still a doubt in the minds of my FP, ENDOCHRO, & PAIN DRS. I am tired and have poor organization for years. those symtoms have not changed. regarding accepting insurance. THAT IS A NO! the policy of chronicity is to PAY UP FRONT FOR THE YEARS AND YOU RECEIVE UNLIMITED VISITS. THERE IS A CAVEAT "THE INEXPENSIVE PLAN WILL NOT COVER THE DR ORDERING BLOOD WORK" I am not happy with office procedures. the staff is pleasant; it is the chronicity guide lines that is in question. If you are concerned about insurance and paying for visits; I WOULD THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH CHRONICITY.

Knowledgable,listens and treats effectively! show details Knowledgable,listens and treats effectively!
Sep 23rd, 2011

Great Dr who listens and treats the whole person with an understanding of the complex adrenals, hormones, and immune malfunctions.

Wish he had more experience show details Wish he had more experience
by Former Patient on Jul 6th, 2010

I think he's really trying to help people, but he needs to have more knowledge. I think he's in over his head. He has taken on too many patients with too many issues - he can't keep up with all of them. He has to realize that there is no one fix all for everyone. I believe that his protocol would be somewhat better if he could personalize it.

great doctor for Lyme's show details great doctor for Lyme's
by Steve Walsh on Jul 6th, 2010

Overall I would rate Dr Braccia has the perons who got me on the right track on curing my Lyme disease Many times, I didnt want to keep going, but I felt supported. You have to be committed to coanquer Lyme's, but you also need a physician committed.

Strong show details Strong
Dec 3rd, 2009

knowledgeable MD. Dr. Braccia has taken every measure to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment of my condition.