Family Physicians, Addiction Medicine Specialist

345 Main St
Ste 4
Harleysville, PA 19438
610-924-0600
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  check out this link to information on former partner at Haverford Wellness  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

|  LYME DISEASE TREATMENT  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I have been suffering with fibromyalgia and cfs for years. I had been a patient with "the fibro fatigue center"in KOP until the corp changed name and doctors. Dr. B now is the licenced doctor with cronicity. His location in Harleysville,pa. His discovery that lyme disease cld be the cause of the fibro &cfs. we are working on that theory and I am taking a large dose of ceftin. I do have more energy! There is still a doubt in the minds of my FP, ENDOCHRO, & PAIN DRS. I am tired and have poor organization for years. those symtoms have not changed. regarding accepting insurance. THAT IS A NO! the policy of chronicity is to PAY UP FRONT FOR THE YEARS AND YOU RECEIVE UNLIMITED VISITS. THERE IS A CAVEAT "THE INEXPENSIVE PLAN WILL NOT COVER THE DR ORDERING BLOOD WORK" I am not happy with office procedures. the staff is pleasant; it is the chronicity guide lines that is in question. If you are concerned about insurance and paying for visits; I WOULD THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH CHRONICITY.

|  Knowledgable,listens and treats effectively!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

Great Dr who listens and treats the whole person with an understanding of the complex adrenals, hormones, and immune malfunctions.

|  Wish he had more experience  |  show details
by Former Patient on Jul 6th, 2010

I think he's really trying to help people, but he needs to have more knowledge. I think he's in over his head. He has taken on too many patients with too many issues - he can't keep up with all of them. He has to realize that there is no one fix all for everyone. I believe that his protocol would be somewhat better if he could personalize it.

|  great doctor for Lyme's  |  show details
by Steve Walsh on Jul 6th, 2010

Overall I would rate Dr Braccia has the perons who got me on the right track on curing my Lyme disease Many times, I didnt want to keep going, but I felt supported. You have to be committed to coanquer Lyme's, but you also need a physician committed.

|  Strong  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2009

knowledgeable MD. Dr. Braccia has taken every measure to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment of my condition.