A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenick Coletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenick Coletti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coletti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coletti Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Coletti graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coletti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenick Peter Coletti DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Domenick P. Coletti practice?
- Dr. Domenick Coletti has 1 office location.
Dr. Domenick Coletti practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Surgeons and Columbia Dentists.