Dr. Domenick Masiello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Domenick Masiello?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2012

Doctors Doctor

When it comes to tough homeopathic cases Dr. Masiello is the go to person. I am another homeopathic physician in the tri-state area and I would say there is no-one I trust more than him for finding the correct remedy in my hard cases. I trust him with treating myself and my family as he does not have that blind spot I do. He is master of using the repertories and his experience with the remedies and potency selection always amazes me. May God always watch over this doctor who we so desperately need in this time when we have strayed so far from what healthcare is and should be. Homeopathic medicine is still alive in NYC. If there was a Zagats rating of all physicians, Domenick would be the "Le Bernardin" of them all.By the way his osteopathic manipulation is excellent also, he does a lot of the Fulford methods and can do wonders with his hands and percussion hammer. Domenick has been working on my family for over 15 years and he is fantastic!

February 15th, 2011

Anthony

An extraordinary physician with knowledge that far exceeds the standard fare for current day medicine. The attention to detail and visit to visit unlayering of problems is impressive and a rarity for doctoring. He continually amazes me with his abilites and the results I get. A real gem of a being.

October 23rd, 2016