A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenico Coppola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenico Coppola, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Coppola graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Coppola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenico Coppola MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Domenico Coppola practice?
- Dr. Domenico Coppola has 1 office location.
Dr. Domenico Coppola practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pathologists.