A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenico Leuci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenico Leuci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenico Leuci, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leuci graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Leuci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenico Alessandro Leuci MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Domenico A. Leuci practice?
- Dr. Domenico Leuci has 1 office location.
Dr. Domenico Leuci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.