A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenico Mignone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenico Mignone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mignone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova.
Dr. Mignone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenico Mignone MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Domenico Mignone practice?
- Dr. Domenico Mignone has 1 office location.
Dr. Domenico Mignone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.