Dr. Domenico Savatta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Domenico Savatta?

October 12th, 2017

Poor bedside manner.

My father just had surgery and before leaving the recovery room he was already discussing discharge. He never met his threshold for pain and he was kicking him out the hospital. He was rude to my father and none his nurses advocated for him. I will be reporting him to whomever will listen. Go elsewhere.

March 25th, 2016

Saved my life

March 18th, 2016

Dr Savatta is an excellent Dr with great bedside manner. He made me feel comfortable from the first time I saw him. He is very gentle, caring and attentive. He explains everything perfectly so that you can understand what he's talking about. Even after post surgery he still gives you the same attention. I am a very picky person when it comes to Drs and their professionalism. If I don't like them or their manners I never go back, but with Dr Savatta , he is stuck with me lol. I would recommend him over and over again. If you want a GREAT UROLOGIST DOCTOR AND SURGEON, DR SAVATTA IS THE ONE TO GO TO!!

February 12th, 2016

Dr. Savatta was referred to me by one of his colleagues for a procedure to improve my quality of life. He is a true professional who was thorough and gave me and my wife a lot of confidence. Just completed the operation and look forward to a speedy recovery.

January 3rd, 2016

This doctor is a gem

My urologist referred me to Dr. Savatta because of his expertise in performing the surgery that I needed. From my initial meeting with him thru and after my surgery, I found him to be compassionate, concerned, and HIGHLY competent.

July 10th, 2015

Worth the wait

He is very knowledgeable and caring. I am lucky to have found him. The wait was because he spends time with patients and also encounters emergencies.

May 24th, 2012

robotic surgery

excellent was able to get to normal activity within 3 days....very professional and skilled and well respected from all the staff...

July 19th, 2011

tumor found in kidney

I went to see the doctor because he offered me a robotic surgery which would enable me to return to work as quickly as possible. the surgery at Newark Beth Israel went great. the tumor was removed and I was back to work in two weeks. I would say there is no reason to go any where else. He never rushed me and answered all my questions. Some of the older establishment doctors are not to sure about this type of operation but from my experience this was the best way to go. I would send everyone I know to Dr. Savatta no questions asked

February 21st, 2011

If I had to do this again, I would not change a thing.

I had robotic surgery for prostate cancer. The experience was excellent. Dr. Savatta is very caring and is among the best of robotic surgeons. I always felt I was in good hands and had no fear going into the surgery. I was in and out of the hospital in one day. I walked out on my own two feet with no discomfort. The post-op care was terrific. There were no complications. There was plenty of support staff available to help with normal after effects of the surgery, such as getting over the little bit of temporary incontinence. Now I am cancer free and will live many years longer thanks to the skill and care of Dr. Savatta.

February 18th, 2011

Excellent Doctor/Surgeon

I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Savatta. He recently removed my prostate and repaired my hernia. I am an overweight individual with heart problems at the age of 56 that made my surgery difficult, so I thought. But in the hands of Dr. Savatta I am in my third week of recovery from robotic surgery and doing very well. I owe my life to him.

November 29th, 2010

Thanks for saving my life

My urologist( Dr. Schorr, Toms River ,NJ)) told me that I could have many doctors perform the robotic surgery that was needed to remove my prostate. Then he said that in his opinion there was only one that would be able to perform the operation and give me the best chance of not having complications. He had known Dr. Savatta BY REPUTATION ONLY and said that the decision to have him do the procedure might literally save my life. Dr. Savatta was compassionate and professional. His staff and that of Beth Israel ( Newark, NJ) worked with me to make it financially possible to have the operation. It has been three years and my PSA is still at zero and I have no complications. I thanks Dr. Savatta every day that I wake up. I have had friends that have had the same operation at other well known hospitals and have had different stories than mine. Choose wisely. I hope you have the blessings that I have had.

November 1st, 2010

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Granted, it was at an early stage and I was only 54, but, my choice was clear after some thought. I chose surgery and my outcome was escellent. The expected side-effects are essentially gone but my care and follow-up are not. If I had to go through this again, I would do the same.