A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domenico Valente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domenico Valente is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domenico Valente, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Valente graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Valente has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domenico Valente MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Domenico Valente practice?
- Dr. Domenico Valente has 5 office locations.
Dr. Domenico Valente practices Dermatology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Plainview Dermatologists.