Dr. Domenico Valente Is this you?

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Wouldn't recommend this doctor at all..poor bedside manner..rushes thru...and he doesn't listen

Posted on January 19th, 2015

I had a "basil cell cancer" on my nose, I had 3 slices removed. I then had plastic surgery. After, it healed you could not tell I had an operation because the skin flapped over and the scare was in the fold in the nostril. I was very happy with both the doctor and the surgeon.

Posted on May 18th, 2012

MOHS surgery done competently and efficiently, with a great deal of expertise. He had all the time in the world to spend with me explaining and reassuring. Offered me the option of a plastic surgeon to close would, and because I accepted, I had to wait a couple of hours until he came in at noon--but that was my choice. Otherwise, the wait was minimal. Outcome was excellent, both then and now, two years later. No follow up was needed. Other doctor since then have commented on his excellent work on my face. I would definitely return to him myself, and recommend him to others.

not happy

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

Very pleased

Posted on March 16th, 2010

The reason for the delay was there were several people having Mohs done and we each waited our turn. I found Dr Valente to be caring and careful. I had 2 Mohs done at the same appointment. Am pleased with both.

Posted on April 8th, 2017