A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domingo Barrientos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Barrientos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrientos
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Barrientos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrientos graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrientos has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domingo Chua Barrientos MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Domingo C. Barrientos practice?
- Dr. Domingo Barrientos has 1 office location.
Dr. Domingo Barrientos practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey General Practitioners and Downey Internists.