A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domingo Barrientos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Barrientos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrientos
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrientos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrientos graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrientos has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domingo Chua Barrientos MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Domingo C. Barrientos practice?
- Dr. Domingo Barrientos has 1 office location.
Dr. Domingo Barrientos practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey General Practitioners and Downey Internists.