A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheleuitte
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheleuitte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheleuitte graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cheleuitte has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte practice?
- Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.