Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  PATIENT  |  show details
by KATHLEEN C on Oct 24th, 2014

I HAD FOOT SURGERY BY DR. CHELEUITTE. HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY FOR SURGURY AND WOULD GO BACK TO HIM IF NEEDED.

|  Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte, MD office staff is the pits  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2014

I've been a patient for just over a year and plan on finding another doctor to replace this one as soon as my current long term issue is resolved the office staff while they are nice to your face and polite are very passive aggressive behind your back! His office staff his referral person I forget her name, seems all his office staff has repeatedly stonewalls me so such a degree, this Dr told me to go through Donna Acosta the clinical supervisor or Roxanne. Same thing with both of them who have not been any better, they have repeatedly ignored me. The doctor wrote me a referral in early Feb almost 4 months ago for further physical therapy, after not hearing a thing and contacting my insurance who hadn't either, I called and left more messages for these people...early March, NOTHING then again later March of course NOTHING & they have repeatedly told me the party line ''ok so and so is busy or in with patients and will get back with you in 24-48 hours'' & NEVER does so, same thing in late March, early mid and late April now exactly the same thing. For some odd reason maybe they have a disliking for me, though I fail to see why, even so this kind of behavior & lack there of is very unprofessional!

|  The best...  |  show details
by Tis Herself49 on Oct 28th, 2010

orthopod west of the Mississippi. Fully explained what, why and how in English. Answered all my questions patiently; never rushed. Compassionate, kind, gentle, funny. Never shined me on about discomfort and length of recovery. Post op pain was well managed. His staff is just exactly like he is. If the devil is in the details, Dr. C & SW Ortho have it covered perfectly.

|  Orthopedic Clinic of Choice for Injuries  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 30th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

They repaired my broken toe quickly and without insurance hassles. Dr. Cheleuitte did the surgery. He is a friendly and competent surgeon. M...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great Orthopedic Surgeons  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 28th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Southwest Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists really know how to treat a patient. The staff are friendly, and the experience is personal. It`s h...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
by kiarash on Jul 11th, 2006 on citysearch.com

The staff are friendly, the experience is personal and the Doctor is professional and confident. You may experience a wait to see the doctor but is well worth the time. I recommend it highly.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com