A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domingo Delgado-Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Delgado-Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado-Garcia
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delgado-Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domingo Delgado-Garcia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado-Garcia graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Delgado-Garcia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domingo Armando Delgado-Garcia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Domingo A. Delgado-Garcia practice?
- Dr. Domingo Delgado-Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Domingo Delgado-Garcia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.