A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domingo Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domingo Perez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domingo Perez MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Domingo Perez practice?
- Dr. Domingo Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Domingo Perez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Hematologists, and Saint Paul Oncologists.