Learn more about Dr. Domingo Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domingo Perez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domingo Perez MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Domingo Perez practice?
- Dr. Domingo Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Domingo Perez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Hematologists, and Saint Paul Oncologists.