Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Domingo Rodriguez-Cue
Dr. Domingo Rodriguez-Cue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamston, NC, with other offices in Williamston, NC and Clayton, NC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez-Cue is affiliated with Martin General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Domingo Rodriguez-Cue has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Domingo Rodriguez-Cue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamston, NC.
Dr. Michael Smith
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Williamston, NC 0.44 mi35
Dr. Steven Manning
Williamston, NC 0.65 mi8
Dr. Akpomudiare Otuguor
Williamston, NC 0.65 mi16