A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domingo Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domingo Tan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Pain
- Breast Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tan has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Domingo K. Tan practice?
Dr. Domingo Tan practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.