A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domingo Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domingo Tan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Pain
- Breast Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tan has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domingo K Tan MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Domingo K. Tan practice?
- Dr. Domingo Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Domingo Tan practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.