Learn more about Dr. Domingo Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domingo Tan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Pain
- Breast Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tan has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domingo K Tan MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Domingo K. Tan practice?
- Dr. Domingo Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Domingo Tan practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.