Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 19th, 2015

Dr. Aro is a warm, caring physician. I only wish my he took my new insurance. I have to switch and I will miss him.

Mar 13th, 2015

Best Dr in the world!! Passionate about his work, very caring.. Never met a Dr like him

Jun 11th, 2014

Excellent! Soft spoken, gentle, didn't make appt feel rushed, gave time to talk and ask questions

Glad I found him show details Glad I found him
Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Aro is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. He makes you feel at ease and never rushed. He takes the time to explain things and answer questions. You truly feel as though he cares about you. He welcomes your input and readily discusses treatment options. Sometimes you might have a long wait, but if someone needs him, he fits them in.... He is worth the wait.

Aug 5th, 2011

Dr. Aro is a very caring, professional who takes the time to make sure I'm doing ok, he talks to me, spends quality time with me during my visit and always asks me questions. I love his bedside manor, he has a very gental way about him.

the most caring dr. show details the most caring dr.
Feb 26th, 2011

dr. Aro is caring and compassionate his bedside manner is awesome, he takes time with me and makes me feel comfortable

Nov 2nd, 2010

Love love love Dr. Aro..i recommend him to everyone i know..his office is busy and you need to schedule appointments ahead of time with him but worth the wait.

Bring a book-very long wait show details Bring a book-very long wait
Apr 27th, 2010

As a doctor very nice. Misdiagnosed my condition due to not checking my medical history carefully.Three times my wait was over 45 minutes. Nice guy but I had a surgical proceedure that could have been avoided had he checked my medications and history.

The Worst show details The Worst
Apr 8th, 2010

During my pregnancy I was having problems with my beta levels not matching the time frame for the gestational sack. I had numerous hormone level tests and vaginal sonograms done; during this time Dr. Aro called me and told me that I had to have a D&C procedure without yet seeing my latest beta levels and sonogram results. I told him that I understood if it was not a viable pregnancy but that I was not comfortable having the procedure until he looked at the latest test results that I had, to make sure that it was the right thing to do. He did not do this, instead he went ahead and scheduled the surgery with the hospital and would not return any of my calls the entire time. I have since then been taken under another doctor's care who did not agree with Dr. Aro's diagnosis and operating procedures. Dr. Aro took days to return phone calls, made me wait two and a half hours in his office when I already had an appointment during which time he insisted that it took so long because he "sqeezed me in" and did not even look at the results of tests for which he had ordered.

by m. sheil on Apr 15th, 2009

Dr Aro is so caring and hellpful. Always follow up and calls when I need him. Has a great staff. Outstanding dr. Highly recommended.

Great Doctor... show details Great Doctor...
Apr 14th, 2009

Dr Aro is always willing to answer my questions and is very patient. His bed side manner is amazing and he has always made me feel comfortable.

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
by vanessa m. on Jul 23rd, 2008

Dr. ARo is such a wonderful doctor. He has a great bed side manor and you can see he cares. I have had several complications during my pregnancy and every step he was there. I really can not thank him enough for everything he had done. I know he is a doctor that is what they do, but he exceeded that. Even his staff was great. I feel so comfortable with him. I will never use another obgyn.