Dr. Dominic Aro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dominic Aro?

May 8th, 2017

Best doctor I've ever met

Best doctor I have ever met let alone seen as a patient. He genuinely cares about all aspects of your well-being and takes the time to get to know you. I was so upset when I moved away and could no longer see Dr. Aro.

January 30th, 2017

Very long wait times

Dr. Aro is a very nice and caring doctor when you actually get to see him. I understand he had a lot of personal emergencies but they get in the way of appointments. Dr. Aro found my ectopic pregnancy before it ruptured, he saved me great pain. I do not however care for his staff. They are not overly friendly, and I've waited over 1.5 hours for my appt. before which I was not very happy about. I had my post op appt. scheduled and took of of work just to have them cancel 2 hours before my visit. I do not plan on returning to his office for my next pregnancy.

August 16th, 2016

The Best Dr.

Dr. Aro is the best Dr. I have ever known.he has a big heart.he have a lot of patience with people .he is devoted to his patients, he's a excelent Dr. with a lot experience I highly recomend Dr.Aro to any patient that needs him. Thank you.

May 19th, 2015

Dr. Aro is a warm, caring physician. I only wish my he took my new insurance. I have to switch and I will miss him.

March 13th, 2015

Best Dr in the world!! Passionate about his work, very caring.. Never met a Dr like him

June 11th, 2014

Excellent! Soft spoken, gentle, didn't make appt feel rushed, gave time to talk and ask questions

July 30th, 2013

Glad I found him

Dr. Aro is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. He makes you feel at ease and never rushed. He takes the time to explain things and answer questions. You truly feel as though he cares about you. He welcomes your input and readily discusses treatment options. Sometimes you might have a long wait, but if someone needs him, he fits them in.... He is worth the wait.

August 5th, 2011

Dr. Aro is a very caring, professional who takes the time to make sure I'm doing ok, he talks to me, spends quality time with me during my visit and always asks me questions. I love his bedside manor, he has a very gental way about him.

February 27th, 2011

the most caring dr.

dr. Aro is caring and compassionate his bedside manner is awesome, he takes time with me and makes me feel comfortable

April 27th, 2010

Bring a book-very long wait

As a doctor very nice. Misdiagnosed my condition due to not checking my medical history carefully.Three times my wait was over 45 minutes. Nice guy but I had a surgical proceedure that could have been avoided had he checked my medications and history.

April 9th, 2010

The Worst

During my pregnancy I was having problems with my beta levels not matching the time frame for the gestational sack. I had numerous hormone level tests and vaginal sonograms done; during this time Dr. Aro called me and told me that I had to have a D&C procedure without yet seeing my latest beta levels and sonogram results. I told him that I understood if it was not a viable pregnancy but that I was not comfortable having the procedure until he looked at the latest test results that I had, to make sure that it was the right thing to do. He did not do this, instead he went ahead and scheduled the surgery with the hospital and would not return any of my calls the entire time. I have since then been taken under another doctor's care who did not agree with Dr. Aro's diagnosis and operating procedures. Dr. Aro took days to return phone calls, made me wait two and a half hours in his office when I already had an appointment during which time he insisted that it took so long because he "sqeezed me in" and did not even look at the results of tests for which he had ordered.

April 15th, 2009

Dr Aro is so caring and hellpful. Always follow up and calls when I need him. Has a great staff. Outstanding dr. Highly recommended.