look elsewhere show details look elsewhere
Jul 17th, 2014

I had my second child delivered by one of his midwives-who was actually great. However, my hypertension was ignored and I could have had a stroke with how high it was-I had access to bp cuff and it was continualy high and I told them and was ignored. I was also misdiagnosed with pcos. When my afp came back abnormal, every visit I felt pushed into an amino, up until it was too late for one, when I made it clear I did not want one. I highly recommend finding another doctor.

by on Apr 16th, 2014

Extremely Unprofessional show details Extremely Unprofessional
Jun 21st, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. His bedside manner was unfriendly, rude, and extremely unprofessional. His disbelief in his own staff's medical notes made me feel uncomfortable. I had to cancel my surgery with this man due to how upsetting my visit with him was.

Csection with Dr. Cammarano show details Csection with Dr. Cammarano
Sep 26th, 2012

Had an emergency Csection because my 9 lb 9 oz 22 inch baby boy was stuck!He did an amazing job the nurses hours later said what a great job he did that it was already looking healed! Had no problems with infection or anything. Im going to be having him deliver my 2 nd child.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Citysearch User on Feb 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Dr. Cammarano for 11 years now. I first started going to him for my Gyn care and then, of course with the birth of our ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Citysearch User on Mar 6th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I started visiting Dr. Cammarano in the spring of 2003 when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. I had never been to an OB befor...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com