Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Reiffton
Reading Health Physician Network--Reading Ob/GYN
3701 Perkiomen Ave
Reading, PA 19606
610-779-6550
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  look elsewhere  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2014

I had my second child delivered by one of his midwives-who was actually great. However, my hypertension was ignored and I could have had a stroke with how high it was-I had access to bp cuff and it was continualy high and I told them and was ignored. I was also misdiagnosed with pcos. When my afp came back abnormal, every visit I felt pushed into an amino, up until it was too late for one, when I made it clear I did not want one. I highly recommend finding another doctor.

|   |  show details
by on Apr 16th, 2014

|  Extremely Unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. His bedside manner was unfriendly, rude, and extremely unprofessional. His disbelief in his own staff's medical notes made me feel uncomfortable. I had to cancel my surgery with this man due to how upsetting my visit with him was.

|  Csection with Dr. Cammarano  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Had an emergency Csection because my 9 lb 9 oz 22 inch baby boy was stuck!He did an amazing job the nurses hours later said what a great job he did that it was already looking healed! Had no problems with infection or anything. Im going to be having him deliver my 2 nd child.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Dr. Cammarano for 11 years now. I first started going to him for my Gyn care and then, of course with the birth of our ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 6th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I started visiting Dr. Cammarano in the spring of 2003 when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. I had never been to an OB befor...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com