Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dominic Cappelleri
Dr. Dominic Cappelleri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florida, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cappelleri is affiliated with St Anthony Community Hospital, Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dominic Cappelleri has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dominic Cappelleri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florida, NY.
Dr. Nadia Mustafa
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Florida, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Muhammad Shaikh
Goshen, NY 2.14 mi44
Dr. Martin Wolfson
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Child Psychiatry
Goshen, NY 3.71 mi45