A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Cappelleri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Cappelleri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Cappelleri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cappelleri graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cappelleri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Cappelleri MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominic Cappelleri practice?
- Dr. Dominic Cappelleri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dominic Cappelleri practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Florida, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Walden, NY.
See Florida Internists and Florida Geriatric Doctors.