inactive

• Orthopedic Surgery Fort Lauderdale, FL

no change

September 27th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr. Carreira took great care of my foot after a car accident.. Highly recommend!

May 13th, 2016
Went above and beyond what they had to
I had to travel from 3 hours away to see Dr. Carreira. The girls at the front were very nice. When I was brought back the nurse and the rest of the staff was excellent, I needed to have more testing done there and I was only spending the night and had to head back home the next day. They did everything they could to get authorization from my insurance at 4pm and get me in for the testing that next day instead of me having to come back another day and delaying my surgery. They made me feel so comfortable. Surgery Specialist Jane provided me with a lot of information and was very very helpful.

May 12th, 2016
Great care!
I came from overseas to have Hip Arthroscopic surgery by Dr. Dominic Carreira. Dr. Carreira made me comfortable and explained everything about the surgery and answered all my questions. His team were very professional and courteous and I felt that I received excellent treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Carreira and his team.

November 30th, 2009
Wonderful experience! Highly recommend this Dr. to other people in the future!