inactive

Overall Review

no change

September 27th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr. Carreira took great care of my foot after a car accident.. Highly recommend!

May 17th, 2016
Hip Arthroscopy
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Carreira. He did hip arthroscopy on a torn labrum from kick boxing in 2013. As of today I am still pain free and active. I saw 2 other surgeons that told me I'd have to live with the pain and limited movement for the rest of my life until I heard about Dr. Carreira's surgery. I tracked down and talked to 2 of his former patients, on my own, that were very happy with the results. A good friend works with him at the hospital and says he's one of the best surgeons she's seen. Before the surgery I received a well organized booklet on the surgery and what to do before and after surgery. Everything was outlined clearly and I referenced this many times. The post surgery routine was time consuming (PT and the CPM) but well worth the results. I DID NOT DEVIATE from his protocol. I stopped using the pain meds the next day (no pain at all) which was a huge help to my balance. One thing I learned: on long flights, I stretch and walk every 2 hours or my hip aches. Hope this helps. I think he is an amazing surgeon!

May 13th, 2016
Went above and beyond what they had to
I had to travel from 3 hours away to see Dr. Carreira. The girls at the front were very nice. When I was brought back the nurse and the rest of the staff was excellent, I needed to have more testing done there and I was only spending the night and had to head back home the next day. They did everything they could to get authorization from my insurance at 4pm and get me in for the testing that next day instead of me having to come back another day and delaying my surgery. They made me feel so comfortable. Surgery Specialist Jane provided me with a lot of information and was very very helpful.

May 12th, 2016
Great care!
I came from overseas to have Hip Arthroscopic surgery by Dr. Dominic Carreira. Dr. Carreira made me comfortable and explained everything about the surgery and answered all my questions. His team were very professional and courteous and I felt that I received excellent treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Carreira and his team.

February 16th, 2012
AMAZING
Dr. Carreira appears to have quite a high reputation. This is entirely well deserved. His knowledgeability is incredible as is his ability to speak to a patient in layperson's terms. Ordinarily, I would expect a specialist of his caliber to have a snooty attitude, but this is not at all the case with Dr. Carreira. Although he is a consummate professional, he has an easygoing demeanor. This comes across loud and clear as evidence of his concern for his patients. I am now three (3) weeks out of a complicated arthroscopic hip procedure, and I am attenesting to what I've stated firsthand.

November 30th, 2009
Wonderful experience! Highly recommend this Dr. to other people in the future!