Dr. Dominic Cimato DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Buffalo, NY

3.8

November 12th, 2015
Unprofessional
It is rare that I write reviews, but myself being in the medical field, I felt everyone should be aware of how un-professional this man is. As other reviews mentioned, yes, he swears at patients. The wait in the office over 1 1/2 hours (that was for a scheduled history and physical), can you imagine if you were actually sick and needed prompt attention. I received a letter that another physician was taking over his patients due to a leave of absence...... what goes around comes around !

October 13th, 2015
homemaker
I think hes the greatest careing Doctor ever and tells you whats whats!!! Never have my family or I ever herd him say or do bad anything..We were Blessed to have this Doctor .....I know he truly loves his job helping you get well!!!! I've known this Doctor for at least 30ty plus years..

August 12th, 2014
He is a great man, and a great doctor. He takes time to explain things, also will understand if you're nervous.

May 6th, 2014
Best Doctor Ever!
Not a complaint for this Doctor! He's the best! Very professional, thorough, personal and caring. Can't say enough good things about him.

February 21st, 2014
Terrific
I just cannot identify with any of the negative reviews of this fine man. I have been a patient for at least 15 years and have NEVER EVER been disappointed. He gives you his full attention and is very thorough. I feel very lucky to have him as my primary physician. Without exaggeration he has SAVED my life !

November 20th, 2013
1 BAD DOCTOR
He missed a major health issue even after many of my complaints. I left and found a new Dr. When I met Dr Cimato I thought he was nice. In time I heard the way he talked to people. I also heard him swearing and yelling at patients. He uses the F word often. He has a temper and flys off the handle. Hes just a bad Doctor. Its all about him and being right, money and his pride. I have seen it over and over through the years. I left and found a new Doctor. I know Buffalo Medical Group has many issues with him because of his attitude. One day he will mouth off to the wrong person and I hope they knock the chip off his shoulder.

May 24th, 2013
FIND ANOTHER DR!!!!!!!!
I would not recommend this Dr to my worst enemy. He is rude and ignorant and thinks he has the right to say whatever he wants. Very Unprofessional. No one needs to go to a Dr appt and be treated in such a manner that they leave the office upset not because of a diagnosis but because of the way they are talked to and treated behind closed doors. I read the reviews from people that are saying he is wonderful and kind, they cannot be talking about the same dr. If so, that is testimony to just how off kilter this dr is with his attitude and mood swings. Do yourself a favor and FIND A DIFFERENT DR!

August 31st, 2012
Ernest J Levesque's assessment
Great doctor and not only is he attentive, but he never makes you feel rushed or insignificant. One of THE BEST doctors I have ever seen for any diagnosis or treatment.

June 19th, 2012
Unfortunately, when I first began treating with Dr. Cimato, it was when he first began his practice. Now that he has more patients, the general response from his office is that there are no openings available for a few days from my call and they absolutely provide no assistance anymore. The level of caring, compassion, and concern has left his practice.

May 31st, 2012
The BEST Doctor
I wouldn't go to any other doctor if my life depended on it. Very sincere, honest, tells you like it is, compassionate,and besides Dr. Cimato is a RIOT.

January 6th, 2012
He cares what I have to say and I never feel rushed. All my concerns are met and answered. I love him and always get return calls from him or his office when needed. He has never let me down or made me feel like I was taking up his time. He is our family doctor.

June 24th, 2011
I love him
He has been my physician since about 2003 and I am very satisfied with his bedside manner,his caring attitude and even his slight sarcasm. One thing I have to say is he cares about his patients. My whole family goes to him now!