Dr. Dominic Cimato, DO
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Video profile

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Nov 12th, 2015

It is rare that I write reviews, but myself being in the medical field, I felt everyone should be aware of how un-professional this man is. As other reviews mentioned, yes, he swears at patients. The wait in the office over 1 1/2 hours (that was for a scheduled history and physical), can you imagine if you were actually sick and needed prompt attention. I received a letter that another physician was taking over his patients due to a leave of absence...... what goes around comes around !

homemaker show details homemaker
by Ea Petito on Oct 13th, 2015

I think hes the greatest careing Doctor ever and tells you whats whats!!! Never have my family or I ever herd him say or do bad anything..We were Blessed to have this Doctor .....I know he truly loves his job helping you get well!!!! I've known this Doctor for at least 30ty plus years..

Aug 12th, 2014

He is a great man, and a great doctor. He takes time to explain things, also will understand if you're nervous.

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
by Larry Dispenza on May 6th, 2014

Not a complaint for this Doctor! He's the best! Very professional, thorough, personal and caring. Can't say enough good things about him.

Terrific show details Terrific
by Larry R. on Feb 21st, 2014

I just cannot identify with any of the negative reviews of this fine man. I have been a patient for at least 15 years and have NEVER EVER been disappointed. He gives you his full attention and is very thorough. I feel very lucky to have him as my primary physician. Without exaggeration he has SAVED my life !

1 BAD DOCTOR show details 1 BAD DOCTOR
Nov 20th, 2013

He missed a major health issue even after many of my complaints. I left and found a new Dr. When I met Dr Cimato I thought he was nice. In time I heard the way he talked to people. I also heard him swearing and yelling at patients. He uses the F word often. He has a temper and flys off the handle. Hes just a bad Doctor. Its all about him and being right, money and his pride. I have seen it over and over through the years. I left and found a new Doctor. I know Buffalo Medical Group has many issues with him because of his attitude. One day he will mouth off to the wrong person and I hope they knock the chip off his shoulder.

FIND ANOTHER DR!!!!!!!! show details FIND ANOTHER DR!!!!!!!!
by Disgruntled in Kenmore on May 24th, 2013

I would not recommend this Dr to my worst enemy. He is rude and ignorant and thinks he has the right to say whatever he wants. Very Unprofessional. No one needs to go to a Dr appt and be treated in such a manner that they leave the office upset not because of a diagnosis but because of the way they are talked to and treated behind closed doors. I read the reviews from people that are saying he is wonderful and kind, they cannot be talking about the same dr. If so, that is testimony to just how off kilter this dr is with his attitude and mood swings. Do yourself a favor and FIND A DIFFERENT DR!

Ernest J Levesque's assessment show details Ernest J Levesque's assessment
Aug 31st, 2012

Great doctor and not only is he attentive, but he never makes you feel rushed or insignificant. One of THE BEST doctors I have ever seen for any diagnosis or treatment.

Jun 19th, 2012

Unfortunately, when I first began treating with Dr. Cimato, it was when he first began his practice. Now that he has more patients, the general response from his office is that there are no openings available for a few days from my call and they absolutely provide no assistance anymore. The level of caring, compassion, and concern has left his practice.

The BEST Doctor show details The BEST Doctor
May 31st, 2012

I wouldn't go to any other doctor if my life depended on it. Very sincere, honest, tells you like it is, compassionate,and besides Dr. Cimato is a RIOT.

Jan 6th, 2012

He cares what I have to say and I never feel rushed. All my concerns are met and answered. I love him and always get return calls from him or his office when needed. He has never let me down or made me feel like I was taking up his time. He is our family doctor.

I love him show details I love him
Jun 24th, 2011

He has been my physician since about 2003 and I am very satisfied with his bedside manner,his caring attitude and even his slight sarcasm. One thing I have to say is he cares about his patients. My whole family goes to him now!

Apr 5th, 2011

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Dominic A Cimato! He is thorough, professional, compassionate, brilliant, well mannered, easy to talk to and a very good listener, totally, totally excellent on every level of his profession. I trust him with my entire family! No need to say more!

Ignorant Doctor show details Ignorant Doctor
Feb 4th, 2011

He is mean, moody, ignorant, and I was dismissed from practice for missing an appointment which wasn't even confirmed by his office!I would never recommend him to anyone !!

Jan 18th, 2011

Very satisfied.

Jan 4th, 2011

Ive never had a pleasant experience with him ever. terrible doctor and should not be allowed to practice medicine in my eyes.

Dec 30th, 2010

Dr Cimato is the most thorough, caring doctors in Erie County. Takes all the time you need and really cares

Dr. Cimato!!! show details Dr. Cimato!!!
by Michelle Kowalick on Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr.Cimato has always been extremely friendly and professional. He always has a extra time to put me at ease and make me comfortable! Love him!!!!

Sep 21st, 2009

love him.

forget this md show details forget this md
May 22nd, 2009

unproffesional,rude,irrogant,mood swings,could be nasty,wait time in office much too long

Jan 12th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Cimato after experiencing a slight stroke. (I was only 36 at the time) He got my blood pressure down with meds and at that time I didnt think he took me to seriously as he said I probably just had a migrine. (hospital cat scan verified had slight stroke) I then was in a bad accident 2 1/2 years ago when a lady rear ended me going full force talking away on her cell phone. This has left me in constant pain. NO MRI's have been ordered to this date and I am FINALLY going to go to a specialist who hopefully will get to the bottom of my pain. IT TOOK 2 1/2 YEARS to get this referral. Then to add insult to injury, my Lawyer has been trying to get him to sign an Affidavit (spelling?) for about 3 months now and he flatly refuses. All I need him to say is that his medical records are correct. My lawyer said that he never saw anything like this before. He will not call him back, I have let several messages for him to call me and he will not. I am going elsewhere!!