A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Cusumano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Cusumano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Cusumano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusumano graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cusumano has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Cusumano MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominic Cusumano practice?
- Dr. Dominic Cusumano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dominic Cusumano practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Warren Internists.