Dr. Dominic Dekeratry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dominic Dekeratry?

February 27th, 2017

Misdiagnoses

Misdiagnoses lead to a year delay in appropriate treatment to save a life.

February 2nd, 2016

I saw the doctor at 9PM outside my hospital room at nurses station, but, when I was conscious I did't see hardly any of him. I fear he is working too hard and too long hours, tho' as he said, he had saved my life!

June 19th, 2015

Saved my life...literally

March 29th, 2015

Dr. deKeratry came highly recommended however I have found lots of things to be unhappy about. He never returns phone calls or lab results! His staff does not return phone calls at all. He mis-diagnosed a dear friend saying he is in category 4 of COPD and he doesn't even have COPD. deKeratry has him on all kinds of medication plus oxygen. We are both looking for a new pulmonologist.

January 16th, 2014

Great Dr.

I had been under Dr Dekeratry's care when he practiced in Temple. Found him again last year. Takes time to listen to you and makes you feel comfortable . It makes me feel more at ease having a Dr. of his caliber overseeing my treatment. My condition will have a bad outcome but with Dr. Dekeratry's care and the grace of God maybe it will be a while coming. I would recommend and have done so, to anyone wanting good care and a great Dr. to use his services.

June 25th, 2013

Thanks

Wonderful doctor and staff. Helped me with my lung problems when other doctors couldn't.

July 19th, 2012

BAD DOCtor

bad doctor never will never see him agian!!!!!

February 25th, 2012

Had a respiratory incident while coming out of recovery for an unrelated surgery. Could not get appt the next day as he was out all week "making rounds". Dr at hospital didn't want to release me until she could talk to Dr DeKeratry but she could not get in touch with him. Finally ended up seeing my PCP. Dr deKeratry's office called 2 DAYS later. They wanted to send an equipment for some testing. It's been 5 DAYS now & I am still waiting for them to deliver the equipment.

May 12th, 2011

Georgetown residents will fins themselves lucky to have thisphysician and staff available so close to home

March 3rd, 2011

he does not know what he is doing he has an unkind staff. I would not go to him. find another lung doctor. he is uncaring and forgets who you are. difficult to get answers or return calls.

October 21st, 2010

Exceptional

Dr. deKeratry and his associate, Dr. Fields go above and beyond to make me comfortable and confident with my treatment(s). I totally trust them with my life and would recommend them to everyone with a pulmonary problem.

September 29th, 2010

Dr. deKeratry

Extremely caring, attentive, knowledgable and comforting. He and his partner, Dr. Esther Fields are two of the best physicians I have ever had. I HI ...