A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Dessables:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Dessables, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dessables graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dessables has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic John Dessables MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dominic J. Dessables practice?
- Dr. Dominic Dessables has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Dessables practices Anesthesiology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Anesthesiologists.