Dr. Dominic Dileo Is this you?

Neutral

September 29th, 2013

Wonderful doctor glad we found him!

Dr DeLio is a kind, knowledgeable, physican who takes the time to really gets to know his patients, their concerns and medical history! He never "pushed pills" as I have read and he treats our kids too! We have found our doctor.

November 24th, 2010

Former patient

The experience in this office was a nightmare. The "nurse" Anita really made things worse--she failed on repeated occasions to get tests set up or referrals set up. The doctor pushes too many medications---expensive ones at that. He had my husband on 11 medications and my husband ended up at a major medical center as an inpatient when he almost died from the medication side effects and the medical center doctors determined that he only needed one medication! Drug company reps hang around his office and bring him and his staff gifts and food.

November 22nd, 2010

Great Office, Friendly Staff!

Great service! Dr. DiLeo is willing to spend an unlimited amount of time with you and has tremendous patience. He is always friendly and willing to work with you. If you have to wait, it's worth the wait. His other patients absolutely love him. Anita is such a sweet lady too. She always remembers to ask about my family and sincerely cares. There aren't many offices around like this anymore. It's a far drive for me, but always worth it.

October 18th, 2010

Former Patient

This was a bad experience. This doctor just pushes pills and tests that are done in his office. He told me that I had bad heart problems, but when I went to another doctor down the hall he told me that I was OK. He should not be trusted. The office is kind of dirty--the carpet and chairs are all stained and messy. The lady who calls herself his nurse and wife is strange and silly.

October 17th, 2010

former patient

I went to this doctor for a while. He wanted to do a bunch of tests in his office and put me on medications that I did not need. He even told me to ...

August 12th, 2010

He gives too many pills. My husband almost died from doctoring with him. We just thank the Lord that we got him away from that doctor.

July 14th, 2010

Mrs. Bud

My husband really counted on this doctor. This guy put my husband on too many medications. My husband almost died. He ended up in the hospital from ...

June 22nd, 2010

mr. speller

This doctor was hard to work with for my wife. We had to wait a long time and go back many times. His office did not get tests ordered until we call ...

June 21st, 2010

Avoid this doctor and his staff.

Experience with doctor had been kind of OK until he got very nasty with me for complaining about his staff. Really mean. They do not keep your records straight. They do not make referrals. Wait is too long.

May 4th, 2010

Wow....big dissapointment

Waited forever, unfriendly staff, you need a pill he's your doctor, didn't do good evaluation and just wanted to give me something and get me out.....

January 29th, 2016