A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Dizon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Dizon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Dizon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Ton That Dizon MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominic T. Dizon practice?
- Dr. Dominic Dizon has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Dizon practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.