Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dominic Dizon
Dr. Dominic Dizon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dizon is affiliated with Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Community Regional Medical Center and Children's Hospital Central California. He speaks English.
Dr. Dominic Dizon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dominic Dizon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Eyad Almasri
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Fresno, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Manjit Singh
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Residency
Fresno, CA 0 mi3
Dr. Belayneh Abejie
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Fresno, CA 0 mi27