A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domingo Favale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domingo Favale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Favale graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Favale has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domingo C P Favale MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Domingo C. Favale practice?
- Dr. Domingo Favale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Domingo Favale practices Urology near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Urologists.