A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Ferrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Ferrera is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Ferrera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrera graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ferrera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Weirton Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Ferrera MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dominic Ferrera practice?
- Dr. Dominic Ferrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dominic Ferrera practices Urology near Steubenville, OH.
See Steubenville Urologists.