A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Ferro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Ferro, Forensic Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferro
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Ferro, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferro graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Joseph Ferro MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dominic J. Ferro practice?
- Dr. Dominic Ferro has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Ferro practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Psychiatrists and Nanuet Child Psychiatrists.