A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Ferro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Ferro, Forensic Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferro
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Ferro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Ferro, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferro graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Joseph Ferro MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dominic J. Ferro practice?
- Dr. Dominic Ferro has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Ferro practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Psychiatrists and Nanuet Child Psychiatrists.